"Login without internet connection" enables SecureSafe mobile app users to access their stored passwords without internet access. In order to use this function, you must activate it while having internet access. Please be aware that you cannot create new passwords nor edit existing ones when using "Login without internet connection".
First, make sure you have set up "Login without internet connection". Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the SecureSafe mobile app so that you see the login screen.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Go to "Login without internet connection".
- Activate "Passwords available without internet connection" by swiping the slider to the right.
- Log out to automatically create an encrypted copy of your passwords on your smartphone.
You can now log yourself in to your safe without internet connection. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the SecureSafe app (login page).
- Before you log in, swipe the slider “Login without internet connection” to the right.
- Press the “Login” button to access offline mode.
- Please note that you cannot add new passwords or edit existing passwords when "Logging in without an Internet connection".
- The encrypted copy of your password entries will be updated automatically the next time you log into the SecureSafe with an Internet connection.