SecureSend is a feature that allows you to securely send files to any recipient directly from your SecureSafe account. To use it, simply follow these steps:
In the web interface:
- Log in to your SecureSafe using your preferred browser.
- Choose any file, right click it and choose “Send” in the menu that appears.
- A new window appears. Fill out the needed information such as recipients email address.
- If you have a paid account, choose whether you want to protect your file with an additional security code and restrict the time it will be available for download.
- Click “Send file” to complete the transmission.
From an iOS / Android device:
- Log in to your SecureSafe from your iOS / Android device.
- Select the file you want to send in your SecureSafe (maximum 1 file at a time).
- Press the three yellow dots to the right of the file and choose "Send securely" in the menu selection that appears.
- Fill out the information form with recipient's email address, message etc.
- Press "Send securely" to start transmitting the file.