- SecureExchange standalone service: SecureExchange is now available in SecureSafe theme for easy and secure document exchange between customer advisor and customers.
Web/Server 103.0.0released on 13.07.2023
Browser Extension 1.2.1released on 11.07.2023
- Passwords can now be created, edited and also deleted in the browser extension.
- When creating a password on a third-party website, the corresponding password can now be automatically saved in the SecureSafe.
- Various design improvements
- Fixed issues related to the autofill function for various third-party login pages.
Desktop 2.19.1released on 11.07.2023
Desktop 2.19.0released on 19.06.2023
Web/Server 102.0.0released on 12.06.2023
Web/Server 101.0.0released on 16.05.2023
Mobile Release 5.20.9released on 16.01.2023
- There is now help with suggestions when creating new passwords after registration.
- A new screen is displayed if no passwords have yet been created and guides the user in creating a first entry.
- The shortcut to access the vaccination certificate on the login page has been removed.
- Fixed an issue in the registration process that occurred when an incorrect password was entered during password confirmation.
- iPad: Fixed an issue that occurred with the autofill function in the "Comment" field.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a user had "Login without internet connection" enabled and changed the password via the web app.
Desktop 2.18.0released on 11.01.2023
- Windows: Dark mode display has been improved.
- Hidden directories are no longer allowed as root directories for safes.
- The dialogue box for creating a randomly generated password now displays the special characters used.
- Windows: Fixed an issue where the Windows Hello pop-up was displayed before the application appeared.
- Fixed an issue where the debug dialogue did not open.
- Fixed an issue related to open modal dialogues and a network failure.
Mobile Release 5.20.8released on 25.10.2022
Mobile Release 5.20.7released on 05.10.2022
Browser Extension 1.0.12released on 05.10.2022
- The username and password can now be copied from the browser extension into the clipboard and inserted into the login fields of a website.
- It is now possible to open a website saved for the password entry from the browser extension. The username and password will be inserted into the corresponding fields there.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to log in the browser expansion in some cases.
Mobile Release 5.20.6released on 03.10.2022
- Android: The autofill function is now integrated into the keyboard bar. This function is available as of Android 11.
- Improvements of the advertising banner for the autofill function
- Text adjustments in the registration pages
- Android: Fixed an issue that made the app crash when saving newly created passwords on a third-party website.
- Fixed an issue that made explanatory texts in the password autofill settings disappear.
Desktop 2.17.0released on 14.09.2022
- Windows: Users can log in by facial recognition or fingerprint (Windows Hello).
- MacOS: If the app is used by several SecureSafe accounts, the touch-ID settings now only show the touch-ID username.
- Improved display in the status bar.
- MacOS: A problem has been solved where the touch ID pop-up froze when the SecureSafe app was minimised.
- MacOS: A problem has been removed where the application crashed if the network was disconnected during login with the touch-ID.
- Windows: A problem has been removed where synchronisation was interrupted if the tray menu was opened.
Browser Extension 1.0.8.released on 06.09.2022
- With the SecureSafe Browser Extension, you can log in to websites, online shops or web apps directly in the browser. Learn more now
- Suitable password entries (user name and password) are suggested by the browser extension and inserted with a click.
- The browser extension is available for the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Brave.
Mobile Release 5.20.5released on 06.09.2022
Desktop 2.16.2released on 17.08.2022
Web/Server 100.0.1released on 05.07.2022
Desktop 2.16.1released on 04.07.2022
Desktop 2.16.0released on 15.06.2022
- MacOS: A new process has been introduced which helps users delete all user profile data and uninstall the application.
- Improved error message if an incorrect password is entered when unlocking the password manager.
- MacOS: Improved behaviour of TouchID in the SecureSafe settings when the TouchID function in the operating system is switched off.
- MacOS: After activating TouchID in the SecureSafe settings, the password manager can now be immediately unlocked with TouchID.
- MacOS: Fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to unlock the password manager with TouchID when switching menus while TouchID prompts appeared.
- Fixed an issue where changing a Team Safe name in the Web App was not synched with the Desktop App.
- Fixed an issue that occurred with very large local database entries when the computer went into hibernation mode.
- Fixed an issue where the text of an error message was not displayed if the network connection was interrupted when creating a DeepLink.
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances the application would crash after selecting "Reset SecureSafe Settings".
Mobile Release 5.20.0released on 09.06.2022
- Android: Android tablets are now also supported.
- With the Autofill Function, usernames and passwords can now be inserted even if they are split between two login pages.
- Android: Passwords created on any website can now be saved directly in SecureSafe.
- An account can now also be deleted via the mobile app.
- iOS: The management of the status bar has been revised.
- The search filter of the password Autofill Function has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where the password list was not displayed correctly when the 50-password limit for Free users was exceeded.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where the icon for deleting search terms was missing from the password Autofill Function.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where SecureSafe could not be launched from the local file folder.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where the search box was not displayed in the FAQs.
- Fixed an issue where the file name was not created correctly when multiple photos were taken in succession.
Web/Server 100.0.0released on 17.05.2022
- In the PDF viewer, it is now possible to only partially delete text marks with an "eraser" (previously a text mark could only be deleted as a whole).
- Fixed an issue where certain emails were not loading in Mail-in.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect links were displayed in the "FAQ / Legal" settings in the Italian version.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when changing the authentication method in the "Login and Password" settings.
Desktop 2.15.1released on 27.04.2022
Desktop 2.15.0released on 19.04.2022
- When working in a third-party app, the Touch ID pop-up to unlock the SecureSafe app no longer gets in the way.
- Improved user guidance on local encryption warning message for Apple Silicon machines.
- Improved error message for failed Touch ID login.
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases the Touch ID prompt was displayed twice in a row.
- Fixed an issue where when using multiple SecureSafe accounts, the Touch ID was not requested from only the main account.
- Fixed an issue where the assignment of a new folder to be synchronised failed while using a second SecureSafe account.
- Fixed various issues related to a failed network connection.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash under special conditions related to Touch ID.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch ID entry in the settings no longer appeared when Touch ID was blocked by the operating system.
Mobile Release 5.19.0released on 28.03.2022
- The automatic entry of login data (autofill) for apps and websites has been expanded. Passwords can now also be created and saved directly during registration.
- The behaviour of the search field has been improved.
- iOS: Fixed a problem with the swipe function under iPad.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where the logout icon was not visible in the settings on iPad.
- Fixed an issue while scanning the same QR code multiple times in the Medical Safe.
- Fixed an issue where the video length was not displayed correctly in certain videos.
Desktop 2.14.1released on 08.03.2022
Desktop 2.14.0released on 14.02.2022
- MacOS: Users can now also log in via Touch ID.
- The inactive "Unlock" button in the password safe is more clearly marked.
- The data synchronisation of the safes has been accelerated.
- The alignments of the graphic components on the login page have been improved.
- Fixed an issue where long texts in error messages were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the "Automatically log in when opening the app" setting after restarting the app.
- Fixed an issue where the same file path was synced by default in Team Safes with the same name.
- Fixed an issue where the "Share Link" dialogue box was not displayed correctly when multiple screens were connected.
Mobile Release 5.18.1released on 31.01.2022
Mobile Release 5.18.0released on 20.01.2022
- iOS: New iOS scanner with better response time and higher quality document recognition.
- For Gold User: SmartFind now recognises people's names, companies, places and dates in your text files and provides them as filter options to match your search terms.
- A started inheritance process can now be stopped via mobile.
- Android: The general presentation for the tablet view has been improved.
- The button to rapidly access the vaccination certificate is no longer active by default.
- iOS iPad: fixed an issue where a left menu tab was incorrectly displayed in the footer.
- Corrected the display of the password manager and file manager list.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when scanning a document (from the home screen).
- Fixed a storage problem with MDNotes files.
- Fixed an issue within the active context menu in the file manager when an automatic logout occurred.
- Fixed an issue where a delete icon was missing on any text input in dark mode.
- Android: Fixed an issue when scanning multiple pages that occurred when trying to delete the first page.
Desktop 2.13.0released on 16.12.2021
- After renaming or moving a folder in the Mail-in directory, an error message is displayed informing that these actions cannot be synchronised.
- Warning messages have been added to the synchronisation display.
- The automatic line break in text messages has been improved.
- A display problem in the safe creation wizard has been improved.
- The display of the filter buttons +/- has been improved.
- The activity table has been adapted to the general table style.
- The dark mode display of the synchronised folders has been improved.
- MacOS: Fixed an issue that occurred in some cases when exiting the application.
- Fixed an issue where open application windows prevented SecureSafe from locking.
- The text for the error message in case of synchronisation problems has been adapted.
- MacOS: The missing translation in the programme window "Adjustments to local encryption" has been corrected.
Mobile Release 5.17.0released on 22.11.2021
- The files and folders can now be sorted in the safes according to various criteria.
- Graphic improvements to the Deep links function.
- Improved error message during the login/password process.
- Android: Higher security for the keystore in Android 6 and older versions
- Improved colour graduation for the password categories.
- Android: Fixed an issue where exiting SecureSafe did not work when using the AutoFill function.
- Fixed an issue where the list of suggested usernames was not displayed correctly in landscape view.
- iOS: When exiting the password screen, a save or cancel request now always appears.
- Fixed an issue when uploading multiple files.
- Android: Fixed an issue where the annotated image was not displayed correctly in PDF view.
- Fixed a problem where document information was not displayed correctly after saving.
- Fixed an issue where scanning a document from the home screen did not work correctly.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when cancelling the multi-import function in a safe.
- iOS: Fixed an issue where the Recycle Bin was not displayed correctly everywhere on the iPad.
Web/Server 99.0.1released on 18.10.2021
Desktop 2.12.1released on 08.10.2021
Web/Server 99.0.0released on 05.10.2021
- A Deep link now always points to the latest version of a document and follows the document even if the path is changed. This means that a Deep link still works even if the document has been moved, the path changed or the document overwritten with a new version.
- Improvements to the linguistic designations and their consistent use.
- Aligned layout of contact details in the account settings and in the digital estate administration.
- Improvements in the titling of the login settings.
- Fixed misrepresentations of umlauts in Team Safe invitation emails.
- Fixed an issue where images could not be downloaded in view mode.
- Fixed an issue with further navigation when a new password was entered and deleted again in the account settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain upper- and lower-case letters were not handled correctly when creating an account.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message was entered in the activity journal if a document was sent via SecureSend and the validity period was set to expired.
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances a PDF document annotated in SecureSafe could not be saved.
- Fixed an issue in Mail-In.
Desktop 2.12.0released on 28.09.2021
- We have introduced "Dark Mode" for macOS, which can be switched on or off manually, or else set to "automatic" in the system settings.
- SecureSafe now suggests your most frequently used usernames when you create a new password
- The layout has been partially revised.
- Improvements have been made to the local encryptions.
- Notices are displayed for Mac users who use SecureSafe on a device with a new Apple chip.
- Fixed an issue with icons that would occasionally present resolution problems in Windows.
- An error message concerning Deep link functionalities was improved.
- Fixed an issue where a Windows .dll file could not be found in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the app icon was displayed multiple times in the dock panel when creating Deep links in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the login window would slide down a little further each time the app was opened.
- Other minor bugs were fixed.
Mobile Release 5.16.0released on 19.08.2021
- SecureSafe now suggests your most frequently used usernames when you create a new password.
- iOS: Adjustments have been made to the File Provider API updated by Apple. This means that in future you will still be able to save or open documents directly in SecureSafe via third-party applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Apple Files App, etc.
- Minor layout improvements have been made
- iOS: Please note that as of this release we only support iOS 13 or higher. If there are problems, for example, when you want to save documents directly in SecureSafe in Word, please update to iOS 13.
- Android: Fixed an issue that occurred when activating the biometric login.
- Android: Fixed an issue where in-app created photos were rotated when imported into a PDF.
- An error has been fixed where, in certain cases, a loading process occurred that could not be terminated when importing documents via "Share".
- Fixed an error when uploading in-app photos.
- Fixed an issue where the "+" button in the safe overview overlapped a safe when there were many of them.
- Improved error messages when using Deep Links.
- Fixed an issue where the changes were saved with a slight time delay when annotating a vaccination certificate.
Desktop 2.11.0released on 05.08.2021
- Create Deep Links on Desktop App
- SecureSafe Desktop App is now compatible with M1 Macs
- Improved uninstaller for Windows
- Possibility to manually check for newer Desktop App versions via SecureSafe > Preferences > Automatically check for updates on startup
- Removed version numbers in shortcut icons for improved readability
- Improved rendering
Textual improvements on the settings page
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the login process would freeze when the network connection was lost.
- Fixed an issue with the display of icons in the navigation menu (especially in dark mode).
- Fixed an issue where the process would freeze when uploading a folder.
- Fixed an issue that caused infinite loops under certain circumstances when incorrectly logging in multiple times.
- Fixed an error that occurred when locally renaming folders with more than 50 files.
- Fixed an issue with a missing German translation of an error, which was integrated.
- Fixed a bug with autologin after the computer woke up from sleep mode.
- Fixed a bug where certain toast messages were textually truncated.
- Fixed a bug where document filter results were displayed incorrectly during the synchronisation process on the activity page.
Web/Server 98.0.0released on 22.07.2021
- Data Inheritance button placed directly under "Mail-In"
- Changed “Download PDF” button label in Data Inheritance settings
- Changed logo for Web
- Updated Office Address in order confirmation email
- Fixed an issue in Data Inheritance where the beneficiary was not validated
- Fixed an issue in the context menu where actions did not work properly when right clicking a password without selecting it first
- Fixed an issue in Data Inheritance where the beneficiary name was limited to 46 chars
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared for the missing login logo
- Fixed an issue in create account where the logo was missing if width > 768px
- Fixed an issue with missing headers in certain email templates
- Fixed an issue causing a user with branding to be logged out after purchasing a subscription upgrade
- Fixed an issue where the name in the main menu was not updated after changing it in the DI setup in the 1st step
- Fixed an issue where the layout would break when adding a beneficiary with a name longer than 40 characters
- Fixed an issue with getQuota – request was missing after the file upload
- Fixed an issue where menu items were inactive in the settings after inserting and deleting a new password
- Fixed an issue where the "Copy path" option was removed from the trash (context menu and Detail panel)
- Fixed an issue where icons were missing in Data Inheritance
- Fixed an issue where there was no background colour when hovering or selecting countries
- Fixed an issue where items in the trash could not be deleted
- Fixed an issue where sending an SMS during a Team Safe invitation failed if the Team Safe had an "and" in its name
- Fixed an issue where validators showed errors in all fields when the register page opened
- Fixed an issue where login was not possible for an older expired account
- Fixed an issue where if several items were moved to Trash, the Modal title contained code elements.
- Fixed a layout issue on the Upgrade/Renew Team Safe subscription page
- Fixed an issue where the file icon was missing on the download page
- Fixed an issue in Mail-In where the modal was not closed after deleting items in Mail-In
- Fixed an issue where the buttons disappeared in the sidebar
- Fixed an issue where the Search-function for DSC Inbox was not available since R97
- Fixed an issue where Icons were missing for .csv files
- Fixed an issue where the "Upload" button did not work on the Detail panel
- Fixed an issue where a Toast message and the input field were missing a colour when entering a voucher code
- Fixed an issue where the text "Move to Trash" did not fit in the dropdown menu on the Detail panel
- Fixed an issue where the Team Safe vertical navbar was scrollable
Desktop 2.10.0released on 22.07.2021
- The login page has been completely revised and redesigned. The login process is now presented in a more understandable way.
- Login settings have been moved to the settings page.
- All icons now look crisp even on high-resolution screens.
- When scrolling through the settings, values in the sliders are no longer incorrectly changed.
- Error message corrected when converting a safe to a locally encrypted folder if not all files have been closed.
- Fixed an issue where in rare cases, a status message was not displayed.Fixed an issue where the filters did not work for the "Invalid" and "Warning" status.
- Fixed an issue where the progress of the synchronisation could be more than 100%.
- Fixed an issue where long folder names were not correctly displayed when adding a new folder.
- Fixed an issue where in macOS Catalina, CPU utilisation could be 100%.
- Fixed an issue where in rare cases, the performance of locally encrypted safes was not optimal.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases SecureSafe crashed after waking up from standby.
- Fixed an issue where a password comment was not saved if the comment started with a line break.
- Fixed an issue where the power on/off buttons were partially cut off under Windows.
Mobile Release 5.15.0released on 08.07.2021
- Introduced Deep Links for Mobile (Generation and resolution)
- Setting to show/hide vaccination certificate button on the login page
- Text on vaccination certificate button did not change after a scan
- Improved the layout for "what's new wizard" in landscape mode
- Improved the text for the Vaccination Certificate section of the “what’s new” wizard
- Improved the behaviour of the edit password field
- Prevented keyboards from creating a history for the password edit field (Android)
- Fixed an issue in SecureSend where when switching from the contact page an unnecessary interface element appeared
- Fixed an issue where the page did not refresh after deleting all files in the Mail-In Folder
- Fixed an issue where the information icon did not work on the SecureSend form
- Fixed an issue where an error appeared when using a Team Safe with an expiry date as today.
- Fixed an issue where items were not active when the user shared files to the app during view file
- Fixed an issue where the links to the FAQ, Data Protection, and Terms did not work
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when a FREE user tried to send a file to a recipient by selecting their email and phone from contacts
- Fixed an issue when the user tried to save a password with a category name that already existed but with opposite upper or lower case
- Fixed an issue where the Autofill was not working
- Fixed an issue where a crash occurred when importing two videos
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed in landscape mode when logging in and creating a new account
- Fixed an issue where, if the vaccination folder existed, but was empty, the vaccination certificate was not displayed on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue with the position of the vaccination certificate
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed when switching from any folder to the trash (only iPad)
- Fixed incorrect switching between dark/white mode within the app (only iOS)
- Fixed network related issues for a vaccination certificate
- Fixed an issue where password suggestions in Safari disabled Biometrics (only iOS)
- Fixed an incorrect error message when refreshing the files page without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where TouchID oversteered the Vaccination Certificate button (only iOS)
- Fixed an error when navigating to any folder on an iPad (only iPad)
- Fixed an issue in Settings->security->login where the page scrolled to the top
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to delete a file/folder from the "trash"
- Fixed an issue where the greeting message in German didn’t fit on the screen
Mobile Release 5.14.0released on 25.03.2021
- Implemented Semantic Full Text Search (SFTS) on mobile app
- Faster password searching when a user has a lot of passwords
- Improved text for Upload-Instruction
- Changed the logo in the mobile app
- Improved layout on the “generate password” page
- Minor update on SecureViewer Plus to latest version
- Improved display of buttons in dark mode
- Fixed an issue with PDF annotation, when the photo taken rotated left (Android)
- Fixed an issue when scanning a document
- Fixed an issue where some buttons on iPad where cropped
- Fixed a layout issue on files list where no action was possible on last item of the list because of the plus button
- Fixed an issue in Mail-in where the folder disappeared if it is marked as read and the user re-enters the sent folder
- Fixed an incorrect error message when cancelling upload a file
- Fixed an issue where "open in" didn’t work for SecureSafe app
- Fixed an issue where the App stopped working after clicking on "Send securely" button
- Fixed an issue with missing date and time information for the Mail-in folders
- Fixed a layout issue in login-screen landscape mode
- Fixed an issue where Autofill function didn’t work if user had two identical passwords
- Fixed an issue where PDF could not be opened on Android
- Fixed an issue with rendering of pages, where the page reloaded only once
- Fixed an issue where iOS Username was cleared after copy
- Fixed an issue where copy or move files to another Safe was not possible
Web/Server 97.0.0released on 11.03.2021
- Data Inheritance: Assigning of folders to beneficiaries
- Data Inheritance: Assigning of all files and passwords (w/ automatic auto-assign)
- Data Inheritance: Unassigning of all files and passwords (w/ disable auto-assign)
- Performance Improvement: Restructuring of SHORT-TERM access control
- Users can now assign multiple passwords to a beneficiary.
- User confirmation dialog now implemented for deleting multiple passwords
- Files and Folders in Data inheritance can now be assigned through the context menu.
- Link to Data Inheritance PDF placed directly on settings page
- Wording changed from "Contact data" to "Your contact data"
- Team Safe expiry date now displayed with the full year
- Apple icons replaced with our current icons
- Frontend dependencies upgraded after release 96
- Improved login layout
- Scrolling added in the beneficiaries sidebar
- The last step in Data Inheritance is no longer mandatory, but a hint
- Fixed an issue where the Client logo was stretched after a branded user was logged out after timeout.
- Fixed an issue where the read/unread function didn't work properly for multiple selections in Team Safes.
- Fixed an issue where the download didn't work for image files (jpg, png e t.c.) in view mode.
- Fixed an issue where the list of beneficiaries was incorrectly displayed in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where the "Create Team Safe" page was missing the background colour for certain elements.
- Fixed an issue where the modal window contained the incorrect text.
- Fixed an issue where the download button was missing in "All files"
- Fixed an issue where Hotkeys had an invalid binding
- Fixed an issue where a securely sent file could not be downloaded
- Fixed a layout/text issue with the Download button
- Fixed an issue where "Upgrade/Renew" subscription was not possible due to an inactive "Buy now" button.
- Fixed an issue where the download didn't work in "All files"
- Fixed an issue where the folder icon was attached to the cursor after dragging and dropping folders onto files.
- Fixed an issue where the info button was missing in the settings mask
- Fixed an issue where the "Activate Data Inheritance" page had a broken layout.
- Fixed an issue where the "Role" and "Status" of the Team Safe administrator were invisible after reloading the page.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Safe order page had a broken layout.
- Fixed a layout issue on the download page
- Fixed an issue where the hide/show password button overlapped the password
- Fixed an issue where "isUnread* throws an error when navigating from the Private Safe to the Team Safe
- Fixed an issue where Assign/Unassign multiple items was broken
- Fixed an issue with incorrect padding in the beneficiary card (beneficiaries sidebar)
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect hover effect in the countries list
- Fixed an issue with a typo in German when selecting multiple files for beneficiaries
- Fixed an issue resulting in the incorrect positioning of the upload mask
- Fixed an issue in Data Inheritance where there was a colour change in the warning notice in the settings.
- Fixed an issue where the language would default to 'English' after logout.
- Fixed an issue where the password label and password text were semi-transparent when adding a password
- Fixed an issue by removing data-cy duplicates
- Fixed an issue where the SecureSend Renew label was too small
- Fixed an issue by adding data-cy attributes to the settings modal
- Fixed a layout issue in Data Inheritance where the layout for assigned passwords and files would break if a beneficiary name was too long
- Fixed an issue where the session was not updated when a medical safe was connected
Desktop 2.9.1released on 13.01.2021
Desktop 2.9.0released on 06.01.2021
- Improvements to the User Interface of the SecureSafe Desktop AppDesktop App: Improved button placement in the password list
- Improved UI differences in Mac OS and Windows
- Changed logo size on the Password page
- Improved Update-wizard screenshots for 2.9
- Password safe: Improved "Copy" and "Open" buttons
- Improved upgrade message text
- The checkbox was placed before the text in the settings
- The paragraph referring to Wi-Fi settings was deleted
- File Safe List: The existing Plus and Minus buttons were replaced with new square ones
- The animation in the synchronisation display was removed
- Activity: Improved information message with a typo in German
- Files: Labels changed to “Ein” und “Aus” instead of “On” and “Off” in the German version
- Information Dialogs: Text and Typography
- Password safe: an “unlock” button was added to the unlock form (usability)
- Positioning of Tabs on Files Page
- The "Next" button in expired Team Safes was disabled
- Password safe: Comment tooltip now appears when the comment field is empty
- Fixed an issue where if the tooltip comment was too long it was incorrectly displayed in the Password SafeFixed an issue where errors interrupted the login
- Fixed an issue with the timeout before the clipboard was automatically deleted
- Fixed an issue where no error message was displayed for usernames less than 4 characters
- Fixed an issue where a long load would start when trying to add a "specific folder" to the synchronisation process
- Fixed an issue where certain push buttons stopped working after upgrading from Qt to 5.15.0 [macOS X only]
- Fixed an issue that occurred during wildcard searches under Windows in the Dokan implication
- Fixed an issue where the "Crash detected" modal window appeared after the DA upgrade
- Fixed an issue where the Desktop Client copied a password when opening the link
- Fixed an issue with syncing when folders were deleted on the server
- Fixed an issue where the input field disappeared in the password safe when hitting return with the wrong/no password
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible for others to search the activity tab if a safe contained many files
- Fixed an issue where the Password Safe was unlocked when resetting the settings
- Fixed an issue with subfolder names
- Fixed an issue where the filter category showed "no category set"
- Fixed an issue with incorrect button placement in the password list.
- Fixed an issue in the password view where a comment was editable in read-only mode.
- Fixed an issue in the password view where the comment tooltip was not updated after editing.
- Fixed an issue where an "Invalid username or password" error occurred
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when resetting the SecureSafe settings
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect subfolder name was created when it was re-added
- Fixed an issue where the 'Auto unlock on application start' setting was not retained
- Fixed an issue where synchronisation would fail for safes stored on network/shared drives (Windows)
- Fixed an issue where activation of local encryption was not possible after waking the laptop from sleep
- Fixed an issue where the dialog window to create a password category would close when an error message occurred
- Fixed an issued where a forced logout caused a crash
- Fixed an issue where an "SQL query failure" error appeared when selecting the status filter in Activity
- Fixed an issue where the uncaught KeychainException was likely to crash if the keychain password was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the Session Terminated dialog was not displayed on forced logout
- Fixed an issue where the SecureSafe window was duplicated when logging in after network recovery
Mobile Release 5.13.0released on 21.12.2020
"Refresh" option was removed from TRASH.
- Improved the translations for "updating password".
- Improved alignment of the greeting message.
- Improved dark theme icons.
- Fixed the "force light" mode which didn't work on Android > 10.
- Fixed an invalid error message when rename folder to a folder with existing name.
- Fixed an issue where the file didn't close when pictures from camera are notated in PDF.
- Fixed an issue which causes a crash after closing a file copied from PrivateSafe to Team Safe.
- Fixed an issue on the settings, Compact list display: The letters inside the icons are not visible (Android, dark mode).
- Fixed an issue with SecureSend: "Validity" buttons are not visible (Android, dark mode).
- Fixed an issue where the app got stuck on navigate to trash folder from left panel on iPad.
- Fixed and issue where an error on open new created and renamed folders on iPad occurred.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when scanning documents from the app icon (app shortcuts).
- Fixed an issue which caused dialogs to stack on top of each other.