The SecureSend feature is included in every SecureSafe account and enables you to send files up to 2 GB in size to any recipient of your choice. The recipient does not need to have a SecureSafe account to receive and download the files sent.
Safely transfer files online directly from your safe
With numerous important files stored in your SecureSafe, you might want to send some of these to a family member, friend or business partner. However, for files such as private photo collections, contracts, certificates and business presentations, the security standards of a standard email provider will often not suffice. SecureSend offers you a number of ways to further protect your files. Below are the essential options at a glance:
- Protect your file with a one-time security code sent as a text message.
- As an alternative to SMS delivery, you can also view the security code and manually pass it on to the file recipient, for example by phone.
- Limit the period of time within which the file can be downloaded (paid subscription needed).
- Deactivate the download link at any time (paid subscription needed).
- Receive an email notification when the recipient downloads the file.
Transfer large files without any hassles
In addition to a highly secure way of sending files online, SecureSend also represents a very simple way to transfer large files. As opposed to email clients that often restrict the size of files that can be sent, SecureSafe enables you to send very large files up to 2GB in size in the form of a secure download link.
Furthermore, the SecureSend feature is included in our free iOS and Android apps. Send any file directly from your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the same high level of security when you’re on-the-go.