Your digital vault for documents relating to your health
The Medical Safe is a component of SecureSafe and is used to deliver documents relating to health. GPs and doctors’ surgeries can use it to send SecureSafe users their reports, prescriptions and X-rays in digital form securely and in conformity with data protection laws. Less secure communication channels such as email are made unnecessary, and you will be given a central storage location for your health documents.
How do I activate the Medical Safe?
- Download the SecureSafe App to your mobile phone. The app is available as a free download for iPhone and Android users.
- Create a new account. If you already have a SecureSafe account, you will not need to register again.
- Register at your surgery’s reception* to activate your Medical Safe.
The service is currently only available to SecureSafe users in Switzerland and requires a doctor’s surgery that uses BlueCare’s software BlueConnect. Enquire at your GP practice if you would like to use the Medical Safe.
Benefits for patients
- Central storage for health documents
- Threefold data protection in Switzerland
- Documents are always at hand
- Sole data sovereignty with the patient
- Digital inheritance function for emergency situations
- Easy storage of your own health documents through integrated scanner
- Secure forwarding of documents through SecureSend
(for example sending medical certificates to employers)