Please note that you need iOS 12 or higher on your iPhone in order to use SecureSafe's password autofill. Also, Face ID/Touch ID must be activated in the SecureSafe app settings for the feature to work.
Activate the autofill function
- From your iPhone, go to "Settings".
- Select "Passwords & Accounts".
- Then, select “Autofill Passwords”.
- From here, allow autofill by the SecureSafe app.
Use the autofill function for a web login
- From your iPhone, open any browser of your choice.
- Go to the login page of the web account you want to access.
- Select the username or password field.
- The correct username-password combination
automatically appears for you to select.
- To prevent
misuse, you’re prompted to identify yourself with either TouchID or
username and password are copied into the correct fields and
you’re ready to log in.
Use the autofill function for an app login
If you wish
to use autofill to log in to an app, open it and go to the login page, then
follow the same steps as for a web login.