Questions about file synchronisation for PC and Mac
- Open the SecureSafe Client.
- Choose "File Safe" from the menu.
- Click the tab “Synchronized folders”.
- Click the plus sign in the lower left-hand corner.
- Select the folder you would like to sync with your computer.
The client will automatically suggest a path and
name for your new folder. Simply click “Next” to continue.
- Leave the option “Automatic synchronization” checked, then click “Next”.
- Check the box "Local encryption", then click "Save".
- Your encrypted folder is now created.