Questions about file synchronisation for PC and Mac
- Log in to the SecureSafe Client.
- Choose the “File Safe” menu.
- Select the “Synchronized Folders” tab.
- To encrypt one of your existing folders, select it and remove it from the list by clicking the minus button in the lower left-hand corner.
- Now click the plus button in the lower left-hand corner and reselect the folder.
- The client automatically suggests that you create a copy of your previously synced folder. Simply click “Next” to continue.
- Leave the option “Automatic synchronization” checked and click “Next” to continue. .
- Then activate “Local encryption” and click “Save”.
- Your locally encrypted folder is immediately set up and clearly marked with the word “Encrypted”.