Questions about Login and Account Management
- 1 month before the end of your subscription, you will be notified that you need to renew it. From this point forward, you will be reminded of how much time you have left to complete a subscription renewal each time you log in to your SecureSafe.
- The account status indicator will show a warning flag as a second reminder that you must renew your account.
- Additionally, we will inform you of the upcoming account expiration by email.
- Be aware that we do NOT automatically charge your credit card for account renewals.
- If you let your account expire, it doesn’t disappear. You can renew it by trying to log in to it from any web browser. You will then be asked to go through the appropriate steps to complete a renewal. Be aware that this approach only works if you log in from a web browser, not (yet) from a smartphone or tablet.
- SecureSafe ensures that no data is erased during a period of 3 months after a subscription expiration. If you do not renew your account within this period of time, we no longer guarantee that your data will be kept on our servers.