This problem may be caused by several different circumstances. Here are some steps that may fix it:
- Follow this link and we will send you a few SMS messages using different routes to find a route that is working for your mobile.
- If you have lost your mobile, you will have to use your recovery code to regain access to your safe.
- Depending on your telephone provider and country, it may take a bit longer for the SMS to arrive. Wait for a while to see if this is the case.
- Check whether your mobile phone is receiving a signal. If you don’t have any reception on your phone, you won’t get the additional security code. You will need to move to a spot with better reception.
- If you entered an incorrect mobile number when you activated 2-factor authentication in your SecureSafe, the security code will be sent to this number. You will have to use your recovery code to regain access to your SecureSafe and reactivate 2-factor authentication with the correct number.
- If none of the above descriptions fit your issue, we also recommend that you try to log in to your SecureSafe at a later time or from a different location. This may solve the issue.
If you are no longer able to log in to your account despite of several tries from different locations, you will have to reset your account using the recovery code in order to regain full access to it.