If you would like to upgrade or renew your private SecureSafe account, follow these steps:
In the new BETA web interface (HTML5-based):
- Log in to your SecureSafe account using your preferred browser.
- Click your username in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Choose “Upgrade / renew” in the drop-down menu.
- An overview of available upgrade / renew options appears. If you have a voucher code, enter it in the upper left hand-side corner.
- Choose the relevant account type and subscription length for your upgrade / renewal.
- Choose between "Pay with credit card" and “Pay with PayPal” and you will be guided to the payment system.
old SecureSafe web interface (flash-based):
- Log in to your SecureSafe from your PC/Mac using your preferred browser.
- Click on "My account" in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the tab "Upgrade/renew".
- Choose the desired account type and subscription length for your upgrade from here. Enter voucher code (if available).
- Click on the "Go to payment" button.