Please note, that you currently cannot renew your SecureSafe account by logging in to our iOS or Android apps. If you would like to renew your private SecureSafe account, follow these steps:
In the new BETA web interface (HTML5-based):
- Log in to your SecureSafe account using your preferred browser.
- Click your username in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Choose “Upgrade / renew” in the drop-down menu.
- An overview of available upgrade / renew options appears. If you have a voucher code, enter it in the upper left hand-side corner.
- Choose the relevant account type and subscription length for your renewal.
- Choose between "Pay with credit card" and “Pay with PayPal” and you will be guided to the payment system.
old SecureSafe web interface (flash-based)
- Log in to your SecureSafe from your PC/Mac using your preferred browser.
- Click on "My account" in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the tab "Upgrade/renew".
- Choose the desired account type and subscription length for your account renewal from here. Enter voucher code (if available).
- Click on the "Go to payment" button and you will be guided to the payment system.