Support for Authorized Activators
What is this about?
SecureSafe is a highly secure Swiss online data storage with data inheritance provided by the built-in DataInherit -function. A client of SecureSafe has designated you as one of his/her activators authorized to activate his/her data inheritance. This is a responsible and very important role. Therefore, please note the following.
The SecureSafe activation code
You have in your possession the “SecureSafe Activation Code” form that you received from the SecureSafe client. You will need this valid form to be permitted to initiate the activation.
When should I activate the data inheritance?
The SecureSafe client has given you instructions regarding this on your personal “SecureSafe Activation Code” form. Please proceed accordingly.
How do I activate the data inheritance?
To activate the data inheritance of the important data with SecureSafe, enter the activation code found on your personal “SecureSafe Activation Code” form via the Internet at this address:
What happens next after activation?
- After successfully entering the activation code this will be confirmed immediately in the input window.
- The data inheritanceprocess is begun by SecureSafe after observing the safety delay period specified by the client. SecureSafe will try to contact the client during the safety delay period in order to prevent erroneous activations.
- Once the safety delay period has expired, the beneficiaries of the client receive the data allocated to them in a secure and confidential manner. As an authorized activator you may also be designated a beneficiary by the client.
- Keep the document containing the activation code carefully in an extremely safe and confidential location until you need it.
- SecureSafe effects the data inheritance process precisely in the way the client has arranged and specified.
- SecureSafe itself has no knowledge of the identity of the authorized activators and beneficiaries of the client.
- SecureSafe can never view the data stored by the client.
Further assistance and questions
SecureSafe will be glad to answer any further questions you may have: